It's a book store day

The little town of Oakmont near our home has a bookstore.  there probably aren't many of these around anymore, right?  Even Barnes and Noble.  We have never  been or bought anything as we usually head to the library down the road, but today it was COLD but the sun was a shining so we decided to check it out.  With a husband and two kids in tow, we perused the shelves  My kids each picked out something and were so excited by the contents of the children's section. The feeling was so peaceful and nostalgic (except for my children crazily ripping books off the shelves - don't worry, I cleaned up).


Before the book shop we let the kids lunch down the road at one of our favorite eateries.  I ordered decaf coffee (not so good) but the refill was given by a different individual and was caffeinated (good -- except caffeine is bad for me).  It has been about 7 hours since then and I am still recovering from the shock of caffeine to my system.  It makes me want to conquer, but then I fall.  Hard.

Books are cool.

Oh, the Places You'll Go!  -- the title alone inspires me to do something fantastic.  I want this for my kids!


Read. Dream. Imagine. Transport. Get inspired. Learn. Feel. Understand.

Comments

Popular Posts