Winter Puzzling

Every winter, my pappap would do puzzles.  I'm not sure how many he would complete each, but I was mesmerized.  He had boxes to sort and would work on them intermittently.  He DID NOT intermittent fast.  I'd stop by in my travels and try to get a piece here or there - if I got maybe 5 all winter I'd be surprised.  Fast forward and here I am doing the same.  I just finished my first 2000 piercer and have started my second today!  It's addicting and wonderful.


Here is what you need to get started:
  • The willingness to conquer.  You can and you will.
  • A very large space you can spare for the duration of the puzzle.  Think weeks or months. A room without kids or cats.  WARNING: Your puzzle will draw in the kids and cats.
  • Some quiet time.


Go!


Comments

Popular Posts